Werner FibreGlass Extension Ladder 20'
Sold by Each
- Exclusive ALFLO rung joint means TWIST-PROOF performance
- 1-5/8 in slip-resistant TRACTION-TRED D-rungs
- Smooth operating pulley with polypropylene rope
- Interlocking side rails with internal rail guides on bottom of fly section securely connect rails
- External guides at top of base section securely interlock rails
The D6220-2 two-section fiberglass extension ladder has non-conductive rails making this ladder ideal for working near electricity. With a duty rating of 300 lb, the D6220-2 is durable and long lasting. The exclusive ALFLO® rung joint means TWIST-PROOF® performance on the job. The TRACTION-TRED® D-rungs are slip resistant and the side rails are interlocking. The dual-action feet are for use on hard or penetrable surfaces and swivel easily. The base and fly sections separate easily to use the base section as a single ladder. The durable rail shield bracket and shoe help protect the bottom of the rail. The fly section rails are pre-pierced at the top for easy field installation of accessories.