Bolt & Nut Galv Cup M10 x 75
- Hot Dipped Galvanising provides additional corrosion protection
- For fastening timber to timber, timber to metal
- "Square neck" feature limits bolt spinning during application
- Nuts included in every box
- Made to Australian Standard 1390
Bolt your structures with Zenith’s trade quality bolts. Also known as a coach bolt, cup head bolts are used for fastening timber to another substrate that has rear access to install a nut. Hot dipped galvanised bolts provide additional corrosion protection where the bolt is exposed to outside elements.