Bolt & Nut Galv Cup M12 x 180
Sold by Each
- Includes "square neck" feature limits bolt spinning during application
- Nuts included in every box
- Made to Australian Standard 1390
- For fastening timber to timber, timber to metal
- Hot Dipped Galvanising provides additional corrosion protection in environments where the bolt is exposed to the outside elements
Bolt your structures with Zenith’s trade quality bolts. Also known as a Coach Bolt, used for fastening timber to another substrate that has rear access to install a nut. Hot dipped galvanised bolts also provide additional corrosion protection in environments where the bolt is exposed to the outside elements.