Coach Screw Galv M10 x 60
Sold in Each
- Hot dipped galvanising provides additional corrosion protection in environments where the bolt is exposed to the outside elements
- "Gimlet point" allows for easier penetration of timber
- For fastening timber to timber, metal to timber
- Hex head allows for increased "clamping pressure"
- Made to Australian Standard 1393
Bolt your structures with Zenith‚Äôs trade quality bolts. These coach screws are ideal for fastening any material into timber where there is no access to the rear or when an ordinary screw will not be strong enough. Hot dipped galvanised bolts also provide additional corrosion protection in environments where the bolt is exposed to the outside elements.